|Term 1||The Year 10 enrolment process starts with High School visits and/or on-campus visits with the Transition Program Coordinators, Rod Collins and Neesha-Marie Hartog. |
Students learn about TCE, ATAR, College Learning Areas and are given an overview of the enrolment process for the upcoming year.
|Term 2||Online orientation VIRTUAL Taste of College for all prospective students thinking about Hobart College for Years 11 and 12. |
• See your Year 10 Coordinator for more information.
|Term 3||Hobart College Information Evening on Tuesday 28 July|
• For prospective students and their parents/carers
• Enrolment processes and subject/course offerings for 2021 are outlined.
Preliminary Course Counselling at high schools with College staff. Appointment times are organised in consultation with individual High School Year 10 coordinators.
|Term 4||Confirmation of Enrolment sessions on 10-12 November|
• All prospective students will confirm their enrolment at one of the sessions at Hobart College
• Appointment times for each associated school are organised in consultation with individual High School Year 10 coordinators.