|Term 1||The Year 10 enrolment process starts with High School visits and/or on-campus visits with the Transition Program Coordinators, Kim White and Neesha-Marie Hartog. Students learn about TCE, ATAR, college learning areas and are given an overview of the enrolment process for the upcoming year.|
|Term 2||Week 1, 2 or 3: ‘Round Robin’ subject information sessions at High Schools.|
Thursday 20 June, 8.45am – 2.30pm: Our major showcase orientation event ‘Taste of College Day’ for all prospective students thinking about Hobart College for Year 11/12.
• Apply online. Students will receive login details via email sent to the Education Email address early in Term 2.
• See your Year 10 Supervisor/Coordinator for more information.
|Term 3||Tuesday 30 July, 7.00 – 9.00pm: Hobart College Information Evening|
• For prospective students and their parents/carers
• Enrolment processes explained and an opportunity to speak with College teachers about subject/course offerings for 2020.
Mid-late Term: Preliminary Course Counselling at high schools with College staff. Appointment times are organised in consultation with individual High School Year 10 coordinators.
|Term 4||12/13/14 November: Confirmation of Enrolment sessions |
• All prospective students will confirm their enrolment at ones of the session at Hobart College.
• Appointment times for each associated school are organised in consultation with individual High School Year 10 coordinators.